Backround cycler version 18.104.22.1685 (a 5.0 alpha) was released today
Some new features are:
- you can now change the Display of the Pictures list (but it is not persistent so will always load to Detail view)
- now i have a feature to display a balloon with info about the picture that is currently loaded by the application
- Changed where the DEBUG.txt file is saved for people on VISTA and later OSes so that if/when the app crashes it can save a stack trace for better debugging.
- some modifications to two classes that Deal with the Pictures List.
It already has some known bugs in it that will be fixed in alpha 2, they are:
- The List of pictures does not auto save (result of modifying the 2 classes should be fixed in next release)
- you cannot save the display view (it does not have a setting option yet)
you can download the installer here
no packaged source files but you can download the source file in the SVN release here http://backroundcycler.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/backroundcycler/branches/v22.214.171.1245/126.96.36.199 This is a SVN site and will not display correctly in a web browser.